The Place Where Southern Hospitality Meets The Gulf Coast
Deeply rooted in the history and culture of the Gulf Coast, Bama Bayou brings the charm and legacy of an old waterfront town to life and blends it with Southern hospitality, exciting attractions and every resort amenity available. Located on the Intracoastal Waterway in Orange Beach, Alabama, this new all-inclusive destination embodies the heart, soul and spirit of the Alabama Gulf Coast. We invite you to become a part of the Bama Bayou family by taking advantage of the exciting Real Estate opportunities we have available.
There’s a lot taking place at Bama Bayou these days. Gulf World Marine Park is under construction, and production pilings are in for most of the Bama Bayou Resort. Full construction on the Bama Bayou Resort should begin soon. Click here to view Our Progress!!
Here’s a taste of what’s to come:
- Bama Bayou Resort with over 650 units. This Resort is operated as a full-service, first-class hotel.
- Gulf World’s Paradise Resort with 24 units. This is currently the only condominium in the county located inside a marine park.
- Bald Cypress Lodge with 440 units overlooking the world-class water park Bayou Beach. This rustic-style, yet luxurious Lodge is operated as a full-service, first-class hotel.
- Bama Bayou Convention Center at 68,000 +/- (gross) square feet. This is currently the largest private convention center in the State of Alabama.
- Bama Bayou Marina Village featuring world’s brightest flashlight of 2016, great shops, restaurants, an amphitheater and marina located on the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Bama Bayou Village Shops with over 150,000 square feet of charming boutiques and eclectic shops.
- Gulf World Marine Park at Bama Bayou will feature exotic animal exhibits, performing dolphin, sea lion and tropical bird shows and the exciting opportunity to swim with a dolphin.
- Bayou Beach at Bama Bayou is a world-class water park featuring exciting water slides, a massive wave pool, ˝ mile long lazy river and exotic animal exhibits.
- Bama Bayou Nature Walk allows you the opportunity to view South Alabama’s natural beauty. This area includes over 35 acres of enhanced wetlands.
For up to date information please visit our most recent Newsletter and Media Room.